Communication Skills for Success Workshop
Monday, April 10, 2017 from 9:00-4:00
In Communication Skills for Success, you will learn simple ways to overcome communication challenges, work more cohesively and gain new skills you can take back to your team at work or at home that will build strong connections, relationships and results!
Here are the details:
What? – Communication Skills for Success is a full day workshop that includes skills and tools for you to better communicate for better results.
- Your own communication style and how to communicate with those with different styles and from different generations.
- How to give and recieve effective feedback to improve relationships and productivity.
- How and when to have difficult conversations.
- How to make small changes in the way you communicate that can make a big difference.
Who? – Betty Lochner, your instructor and coach. Betty has specialized in teaching effective communication to work groups and individuals for over 25 years. Read more about Betty here.
Why? – To improve your communication skills to improve your relationships at work and at home.
When? – Monday, April 10 from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm in Olympia, Washington at the Capital Event Center. For those traveling from out of town there are several hotels near the event center. Contact me for a list.
How much? – $125. Early bird savings $20 if you register by March 15 ($105)
How do I pay for the workshop? You can pay via credit card/PayPal or request an invoice be sent to your organization.
- Class is limited to 24 people.
- You will receive a Certificate of Course Completion documenting the course content and hours to put in your personnel file. If you wish to recieve clock hours from ESD 113, please contact me.
Who should enroll:
* Employees at all levels of your organization who want improve their working relationships, productivity, and communicate more effectively for better results. This workshop is most effective when you attend with at least one other person from your work workgroup.
Registration is $125. Recieve $20 off if you register by March 15.
TWO WAYS TO REGISTER
1) To use Paypal or a credit card, click the Add to Cart button below. You will receive an email confirmation.
To have an invoice sent to your organization, EMAIL ME with the details and I will send an invoice.