Live Course: Team Building Tools You Can Use at Work and Home
Thursday, September 19, 2013 in Olympia, Washington
In Team Building Tools, you will learn simple ways to overcome communication challenges, work more cohesively and gain new skills you can take back to your team at work or at home that will build strong connections, relationships and results!
Here are the details:
What? – Team Building Tools is a one-half day workshop that includes tools for you to learn and share with team members to build relationships and work more effectively together. It’s not just for work teams, but for your family and friends at home as well.
- How to set ground rules and boundaries when working in teams.
- How to set team expectations and give effective feedback to improve relationships and productivity.
- Simple team building exercises for new and well established groups that you can immediately put to use.
- How to assess team progress and move from storming, forming, norming to performing!
Who? – Betty Lochner, your instructor and coach. Betty has specialized in teaching effective communication to work groups and individuals for over 25 years. Read more about Betty here.
Why? – To learn simple team-building tools you can use to improve your team communication and productivity.
When? – September 19, 2013 from 8:30 am – 12:30 pm in Olympia, Washington
How much? – $67. Just $54 if you send more than one person from your organization (a 20% savings). You can pay via credit card/PayPal or request an invoice be sent to your organization.
- Send more than 1 person from your organization to this course and receive 20% off – just $54 per person!
- You will receive a Certificate of Course Completion documenting the course content and hours to put in your personnel file.
Who should enroll:
* Employees at all levels of your organization who want improve their working relationships, productivity, and communicate more effectively for better results.
Registration is $67. Each additional person from the same organization is 20% off – ($54)
TWO WAYS TO REGISTER
1) To use Paypal or a credit card, click the Add to Cart button below. You will receive an email confirmation.
2) To have an invoice sent to your organization, EMAIL ME with the details and I will send an invoice.