I’m always intrigued by what articles on the myriad of communication topics I write about are most visited on my blog. So, this year I put together the Top 10 most visited blog posts for the year.
Here they are in order of popularity. If you missed any of these this year, here’s your chance to check them out:
- Test your listening skills.
- 10 Most Common Body Language Mistakes
- 5 ways to improve your work relationships
- 10 Easy Appreciation Exercises
- Be a communication rock star: Top 5 qualities you need
- Fearless presentations: 5 awesome public speaking tips
- Real Life Dilbert Quotes
- 5 Strategies to Improve Your Listening Skills
- Cornerstone Workshops: Communication Skills for Success
- Communication Skills Training Opportunities
And, to my loyal readers, thank you for coming back weekly to read my new articles!
What communication topics to you want to see in 2012? Leave a comment below – then let’s see if it becomes a favorite for 2012!
Betty Lochner is the Owner of Cornerstone Coaching & Training. She specializes in personal and organizational transformation and is the author of Dancing with Strangers: Communication skills for transforming your life at work and at home. To find out more about Cornerstone’s services and offerings visit our website: