Looking for Organizational Training?
Is your organization is in need of training on communication, leadership, conflict skills, human resource issues? Cornerstone training and presentations are tailored to the needs of the organization and include planning, prep work and tools that specifically meet your goals. Some of the training offered includes:
- NEW! Manager Essentials: How to Be a Better Boss – 4 week online course beginning March 3, 2020
- Performance Coaching & Team Building
- Generational Differences
- Preventing Sexual Harassment at Work
- Organizational or work group training
- Speaker for your conference or retreat
- Help with specific HR issues
More detailed descriptions are on my training page.
Looking for Coaching Options?
Do you or your managers need individual coaching for performance improvement or on specific communication issues?
Looking for an Event or Program Speaker?
I have worked with a variety of groups from national conferences and state legislatures, to local rotary and retirement groups. Some the events I have spoken at include:
National Council of State Legislators (NCSL) national conference, the Nevada State Assembly, DC Innovation Conference, INSPIRE Women in Business conference, Interagency Committee for State Employed Women (ICSEW), Seattle Women in Leadership conference, Washington State Wellness conference, College Savings Plans Network (CSPN) national conference, Washington State Executive Assistants Group (EAG).
My background includes experience in human resource issues, manager and leadership development, communication skills, workplace and performance coaching, generational communication, team building, employee engagement, 529 college savings plan issues, media relations, financial management, emergency management, client services management and higher education administration.
Chances are I can totally relate to your group!
Please contact me to talk about your event, including the type of speaking engagement: keynote, breakout session, panel, training, or other.
Some of the formats I have done:
- 20-90 minute keynote or Webinar
- 30-120 minute session
- on-site training
- Business and non profit conferences and events
- Women’s ministry programs (women’s retreats, marriage retreats)
- From Boomers to Bloggers: Communicating Across Generations
- Culture Shift: Igniting and Sustaining Positive Change
- Performance Coaching: Unlocking your Team’s Potential
- Moving from Conflict to Collaboration
- Interpersonal Communication
- Manager Essentials: How to Be a Better Boss – 4 week online course beginning March 3, 2020