Is your organization is in need of training for communication, leadership, conflict skills, or human resource issues? At Cornerstone Coaching & Training, our instructional presentations are tailored to the needs of your organization and include planning, prep work, and tools that specifically meet your goals. Some of the training offered includes:
- NEW! Manager Essentials: How to Be a Better Boss – 4-week online course
- Performance Coaching & Team Building
- Generational Differences
- Preventing Sexual Harassment at Work
- Organizational or Workgroup Training
- Conference or Retreat Speaker
- Specific HR Issues
For more detailed information, visit Cornerstone’s Training & Development page.
Do you or your managers need individual coaching for performance improvement or on specific communication issues? I offer both individual and small group coaching for the following areas:
- Improve personal communication and reduce conflict with your boss, your co-workers, and others.
- Prepare for difficult conversations.
- Enhance team communication, respond to counterproductive team members, and build group morale.
- Respond effectively and appropriately in hard situations, such as poor employee performance, staff reductions, or employee termination.
- Address different communication styles and workplace diversity.
- Become a better team leader, manager, or mentor.
- Create an engaging workforce.
- Solve day-to-day human resources challenges.
For more detailed information, visit Cornerstone’s Coaching page.
Event or Program Speaker
I have worked with a variety of groups from national conferences and state legislatures, to local rotary and retirement groups. Some of the events I have spoken at include:
- National Council of State Legislators (NCSL) National Conference
- Nevada State Assembly
- DC Innovation Conference
- INSPIRE Women in Business
- Interagency Committee for State Employed Women (ICSEW)
- Seattle Women in Leadership
- Washington State Wellness Conference
- College Savings Plans Network (CSPN) National Conference
- Washington State Executive Assistants Group (EAG)
My background includes experience in these professional areas:
- Human resource issues
- Manager and leadership development
- Communication skills
- Workplace and performance coaching
- Generational communication
- Team building
- Employee engagement
- 529 college savings plan issues
- Media relations
- Financial management
- Emergency management
- Client services management
- Higher education administration
Chances are I can totally relate to your group!
Please contact me to talk about your event, including the type of speaking engagement you’re looking for, such as keynote, breakout session, discussion panel, group training, or other.
Formats I have used inclue:
- 20-90 minute keynote or webinar
- 30-120 minute session
- On-site training
- Business and non-profit conferences and events
- Women’s ministry programs like women’s retreats or marriage retreats
Sample Event Titles:
- From Boomers to Bloggers: Communicating Across Generations
- Culture Shift: Igniting and Sustaining Positive Change
- Performance Coaching: Unlocking your Team’s Potential
- Moving from Conflict to Collaboration
- Interpersonal Communication
For more detailed information, visit Cornerstone’s Live Training page.