Confident Communication: A Women’s Summit ~ October 17, 2019
8:15 am – 4:00 pm (lunch is included)
SPSCC Lacey Campus
Learn How to Be a More Confident Communicator
Confident Communication: A Women’s Summit is a full day of professional development and training in Lacey, Washington. It is for and about supporting women who want to become inspired and confident communicators.
This event is packed with dynamic content that includes expert speakers, table conversations, and opportunities to practice with each other in a safe and supportive environment.
Attendees will learn the tools and resources to take actionable steps to put what you learn to immediate use to positively impact your organization and community.
Fall Summit Topics
- The Confident Communicator, Betty Lochner – Who is she? How does she show up? We’ll explore the power of developing self-awareness, non-verbal cues, and connection.
- A Made Up Mind, Mary Cranston – Are you struggling with reactionary thinking and emotional decision making? Did you know each thought in your mind takes your life in one direction or another? Put an end to destructive, incessant mind chatter and learn effective tools to recreate and shape your mindset. A mind renewed is a heart bound to hope, purpose, joy and peace. Change your mind…change your life.
- 10 Second Leadership Presence, Larisa Benson – Do you hear a small, still voice inside you calling you to rise up? Dare to say “yes!” Larisa helps people radiate a more powerful and inclusive leadership presence through Leadership Embodiment. Sharing the latest research in neuroscience and a few simple moves, she will help you unleash the noble, shiny awesomeness that lies within.
- Mastering Conversations with Confidence, Jennifer Haury
- Intentional Gratitude, Betty Lochner.
What Participants had to say about the spring event:
Today literally filled my soul to have the opportunity to connect to women who brought their thoughts, ideas, and best selves to share with others.Jennifer
I loved the empowering, encouraging and supportive environment.Kristine
The whole day was so inspirational and motivating and exactly what I needed. I took away something from every speaker that I can use in both my professional and personal life.Liana
I loved today! Excellent content – realistic and so applicable.Emily
Thank you for creating such an open, caring and learning culture. I learned valuable tools. Each speaker gave such authentic advice and tools.Courtney
If you couldn’t attend today’s summit, make it a point to be there in the fall! It’s a “do not miss” event!Debra
Center for Business Innovation at South Puget Sound Community College 4220 6th Ave SE, Lacey, Washington 98503 – SPSCC Lacey Campus
The venue is 10 miles north of Olympia, Washington and 40 miles south of SeaTac airport/Seattle
There are two hotels about a block away and a 5-minute walk: Holiday Inn Express & Suites and Candlewood Suites. Additional hotels that are very close are listed here (the first 8 on the page are within a mile of the event).
FRAGRANCE FREE EVENT
To make this a safe space for everyone, please refrain from wearing perfumes or scented personal products.
Registration is $147 and includes lunch, a day of training, and so much more!
Sponsored by the Washington Center for Women in Business