for the Spring 2020 Event!
Registration is open through March 10, or until the event is full.
Registration is $147 and includes lunch, a day of training, inspiration, team building, an after event reception, and so much more!
Location: Center for Business Innovation at South Puget Sound Community College 4220 6th Ave SE, Lacey, Washington 98503 SPSCC Lacey Campus
Spring Women’s Summit
March 20, 2020
8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Learn How to Be a More Confident Communicator
Confident Communication: A Women’s Summit is a full day of professional development and training held in Lacey, Washington. It is for and about supporting women who want to become inspired and confident communicators.
This event is packed with dynamic content that includes expert speakers, table conversations, and opportunities to practice with each other in a safe and supportive environment.
Attendees will learn the tools and resources to take actionable steps to put what you learn to immediate use to positively impact your organization and community.
2020 Spring Summit Topics Will Include
- Small Steps to Big Change, Patricia Roberts
- Inclusion is not an Illusion, Ava McGee
- The Wisdom of Women, Jennifer Haury
- Communicating with Power, Camille Rapacz
- Writing with Confidence, Krista Dunk
- Jazzercize Break – Regina McDougall will be back by popular demand to lead this optional morning break activity,
- Lunch and Reception at the End of the Day – Lunch will be brought in and will include dairy and gluten free and vegetarian options. After our closing circle, we turn up the music and spend time with our new besties.
- Resource Table – available for you to share info about your business, side hustle, products you sell, fundraiser, etc.
- 60 Second spot – an opportunity to have 60 seconds at the mic to share anything you want to share.
- *NEW* Book Swap – a book table to you bring your favorite books (non-fiction or fiction) to swap with others. A great way to pass on and gather some new book treasures.
Here’s what women said when asked what they liked most about the experience:
I can’t pick one thing. There was so much useful information shared today!Kristine Nicholson
The day was flooded with encouragement, ideas, and learning in an open environment. Jackie Ferrado
I loved the positive energy and encouragement. I enjoyed all topics, especially those that addressed my current communication challenges!Tanyah Williams
We had the ability to share experiences in a safe place. This summit provided us with meaningful dialogue based on the speaker topics. I loved the table conversations.Dawn Cypriano McAferty
The speakers and teaching was invaluable, and I also came away making new friends and connections.Liana Weitz
The venue is 10 miles north of Olympia, Washington and 40 miles south of SeaTac airport/Seattle
There are two hotels about a block away and a 5-minute walk: Holiday Inn Express & Suites and Candlewood Suites. Additional hotels that are very close are listed here (the first 8 on the page are within a mile of the event).