I am so excited to be offering a live community workshop this spring. This is my most requested live course, and I’ve worked to take the best of a two-day workshop and pack into one day of fast-paced learning.
In Communication Skills for Success, you will learn simple ways to overcome communication challenges, work more cohesively and gain new skills you can take back to your team at work or at home that will build strong connections, relationships and results!
Here are the details:
What? – Communication Skills for Success is a full day workshop that includes skills and tools for you to better communicate for better results.
- Your own communication style and how to communicate with those with different styles and from different generations.
- How to build a coaching culture with your work group.
- How to give and recieve effective feedback to improve relationships and productivity.
- How and when to have difficult conversations.
- How to make small changes in the way you communicate that can make a big difference.
Our agenda for the day will include:
1.Introduction to Communication Skills for Success
2.Creating a Coaching Culture
3.Interacting with Different Styles
4.Mastering Workplace Conversations
5.The Power of Appreciation
Who? – Betty Lochner, your instructor and coach. Betty has specialized in teaching effective communication to work groups and individuals for over 25 years. Read more about Betty here.
Why? – To improve your communication skills to improve your relationships at work and at home.
When? – Monday, April 10 from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Where? – Olympia, Washington at the Capital Event Center- just 50 miles south of downtown Seattle. For those traveling from out of town there are several hotels near the event center. Contact me for a list.
How much? – $125. Early bird savings $20 if you register by March 15 ($105)
How do I pay for the workshop? You can pay via credit card/PayPal or request an invoice be sent to your organization. You can register by clicking here.
- Class is limited to 24 people.
- You will receive a Certificate of Course Completion documenting the course content and hours to put in your personnel file.
Who should enroll:
* Employees at all levels of your organization who want improve their working relationships, productivity, and communicate more effectively for better results. This workshop is even more effective when you attend with at least one other person from your work workgroup.
Registration is $125. Recieve $20 off if you register by March 15.
To register now:
Betty Lochner is the Owner of Cornerstone Coaching & Training. She specializes in personal and organizational transformation and is the author of Dancing with Strangers: Communication skills for transform your life at work
and at home, 52 Communication Tips, and Gladie’s Gift.